Lefkos beaches - North cove (Fragkolimnionas)
The longest beach in the area of Lefkos, with fine grey sand.
The largest beach of Lefkos is located north of the city and extends from the middle cove to the typical sandstone cliffs. This beach is mainly sandy and has small pebbles and flat rocks in some places, while the water is shallow. It is slightly organized with parasols and sunbeds but along its long shore you can find plenty of quiet places, especially on the north. The sea is usually wavy here, so in the area is Lefkos this is the best place to enjoy the waves.
In front of the beach there is a small islet with called Sokastro, it hosts some byzantine ruins.
- Coordinates: 35.589271, 27.068950
- 36 km from Pigadia
- Sea water color: green, blue
- Sand type: grey sand
- Depth: normal
- Sea surface: usually wavy
- Crowds: normal
- Facilities: accommodation options nearby, food & drinks nearby, parasols & beds
- Other Information: -
- Accessibility: paved road
- Wind conditions: rarely windy